- Manage full sets of accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate closing of accounts and submission of reports.
- Prepare/Review month end Balance Sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation and other supporting schedules.
- Prepare and submit management and statutory reports.
- Attend to internal and external queries and requests (e.g. tax, internal audit, external audit, etc.).
- Drives process improvement initiatives to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Other Administrative duties.
- Diploma, LCCI, ACCA with 1 to 2 years experience.
- Working experience with Quickbook is preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
For interested candidates, please email your CVs and/or queries to email@example.com.