Work at NetGain
Are you looking to work with an exciting company that is pushing boundaries in the infrastructure monitoring sector? Are you looking to work with a company that is leading its field in Asia Pacific, but with eyes on the world? Do our values resonate with you?
We are value-driven people and it’s reflected in our business values:
- NetGain Systems stands for IT infrastructure monitoring excellence, value, quality, innovation, and always surpassing our customers’ expectations
- Our customers are our number one priority – their success and satisfaction with us drives us forward every day
- Our customers can trust us because we always deliver what we say we will
- Our services are of the highest quality and we will continue to evolve as our customer’s evolve, but will always be one step ahead – at least
- With our deep knowledge of IT infrastructure monitoring, we are in a unique position to offer our customers security and peace of mind – the NetGain team is part of our customer’s IT team
- We are experts in our field and we share our knowledge freely with our customers
- We are not magicians, there are no hidden extras – we are honest and straight forward
- Trust is the cornerstone of our business relationships and future success
- Marketing Executive
* Min. 2 years marketing experience in any industry * Manage NetGain website & marketing Collateral management; Drive ongoing Email campaigns; Support Lead Generation activities * Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Min. 2 years experience in networking and IT industry * Have existing contacts with SI/resellers/end customers * Generate and manage sales from inception to installation
* Partner with sales team, perform technical presentations. Assist with sales plans and proposals * Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills. Excellent time and project management skills * Strong knowledge of networking and IT industry. Familiar with Linux/Unix
* At least 2-3 years of Java/Linux programming * Familiar with technologies like RMI, Servlets, Struts, JSP * Preferably with System Administration skills in Linux/Unix * Passionate in software development and eager to acquire new skills/ technologies
Nothing relevant but know we can’t be without you?
Then please do send in your resume to us at email@example.com.