We want everyone to experience the deep value we bring to business, because we know we are exceptional, and with our IT Infrastructure Monitoring as a Service, you can count on us doing it superbly, because that is all we do.
Deploying our Service is as easy as:
- Plug and play
- Immediately discover and monitor 1000s of devices in less than an hour
- No intensive training is required – it really is that simple
- A single window on everything you have in your IT environment, no matter where it is – on-site, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment – where ever your IT infrastructure is, we can help you monitor it 24×7
- You decide what you need to monitor and we’ll help you with the how
- Our service offers real-time, end-to-end integrated management in a multi-vendor and heterogeneous environment – essentially we monitor virtually anything under the sky
- It spans auto-discovery of network devices, applications and services, along with an intuitive display of network and service topologies in a real-time Web-based view
- Extremely flexible, open platform system, so it works anywhere with anything
The benefits you will immediately see:
- We combine performance, availability, event, and impact management with predictive analytics that detect and automatically resolve IT performance issues – and we achieve this BEFORE your customers or the services you offer are negatively impacted
- All monitoring information is available in business ready reports, which means business executives can understand how the IT Infrastructure is performing in relation to their line of business
- Pre-emptive monitoring, which acts as a “health screening” tool, to inform your IT team of potential disruptions to your infrastructure and services
- You will know, 24×7, what is happening across your entire IT Infrastructure, this includes availability and performance of network devices, servers, systems, databases, middleware, application services and customized applications
- It also provides easily customizable frameworks and interfaces, because we find that most of our customers appreciate the flexibility for customization, which we can easily do – our service is all about meeting your business needs
- Monitor up to 1,000 back-end devices – physical or virtual – which is enough scale for a mid-sized enterprise, and if your company is bigger than this, you can scale up to our MC³ Service, where customers with a distributed regional or global network can centrally monitor their entire IT infrastructure
Check out NetGain’s Infrastructure Health Check. You can try before you buy.
Free Download – click here to request your free Infrastructure Health Check!!
Check it out, it’s easy to download and one thing we promise you – you’re going to be blown-away by how easy it is to install and use. You’ll be up and running within moments, and for the first time, have the reassurance that you can now be pro-active with your IT investments.
What results are you going to see immediately?
- Comprehensive monitoring and runtime stats of Windows operating systems, as well as Unix/Linux and other *nix operating systems
- Traffic bandwidth monitoring of network routers and switches
- Business reports that mean something to line of business people
- Multiple rich report templates, with the added bonus of customization
Operation Systems: MS-Windows
Disk space: 400 MB
Memory: 512 MB
Web interfaces requires Firefox or Google Chrome web browser