As our customer’s have grown, we have grown with them. As our customer’s IT monitoring needs have diversified, we have diversified with them. Back-end, front-end, virtualization, or in the cloud, we are where our customers are.
Deploying our Service is as easy as:
- Plug and play
- Immediately discover and monitor 1000s of devices in less than an hour
- No intensive training is required – it really is that simple
- A single window on everything you have in your IT environment, no matter where it is – on-site, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment – where ever your IT infrastructure is, we can help you monitor it 24×7
- You decide what you need to monitor and we’ll help you with the how
- Our service offers real-time, end-to-end integrated management in a multi-vendor and heterogeneous environment – essentially we monitor virtually anything under the sky
- It spans auto-discovery of network devices, applications and services, along with an intuitive display of network and service topologies in a real-time Web-based view
- Extremely flexible, open platform system, so it works anywhere with anything
The benefits you will immediately see:
- We combine performance, availability, event, and impact management with predictive analytics that detect and automatically resolve IT performance issues – and we achieve this BEFORE your customers or the services you offer are negatively impacted
- All monitoring information is available in business ready reports, which means business executives can understand how the IT Infrastructure is performing in relation to their line of business
- Pre-emptive monitoring, which acts as a “health screening” tool, to inform your IT team of potential disruptions to your infrastructure and services
- You will know, 24×7, what is happening across your entire IT Infrastructure, this includes availability and performance of network devices, servers, systems, databases, middleware, application services and customized applications
- It also provides easily customizable frameworks and interfaces, because we find that most of our customers appreciate the flexibility for customization, which we can easily do – our service is all about meeting your business needs
- Monitor up to 1,000 back-end devices – physical or virtual – which is enough scale for a mid-sized enterprise, and if your company is bigger than this, you can scale up to our MC³ Service, where customers with a distributed regional or global network can centrally monitor their entire IT infrastructure
Our newest service – MC³ - is a Web-based management service in the cloud, which means we can meet the infrastructure monitoring needs of any customer, anywhere in the world. With this service, we deploy a light-weight NetGain ‘Cloud Robot,’ which can be deployed as an appliance-based or software solution onsite, and it collects all IT infrastructure information. The information collected is fed into the cloud at NetGain’s Command Center, which resides in a public or private cloud, where our engineers are monitoring in real-time, 24×7. Once an issue is detected, NetGain takes action based on an escalation matrix agreed as part of our Service Level Agreement when we start working with each customer.
NetGain’s MC³ is a must have for businesses working across multiple office and geographical locations. It delivers the entire IT infrastructure monitoring needs an extended business requires, all in a safe and secure cloud environment. We can deliver this service in a public or private cloud, depending on our customers’ preference.
MC³ uses an intelligent ‘Cloud Robot’ to periodically collect and monitor status and performance information from diverse and complex IT environments, such as network devices, servers, databases, applications, the Web and more. The information is validated against pre-defined thresholds or policies to generate notifications about potential breakdowns, which are sent to IT personal, via email, SMS, audio alarms or popup windows. This data is also used to generate management reports on demand. All of this sits in and is managed in the cloud.
MC³ enables our very large customers to monitor their entire IT infrastructure regionally or globally, no matter how big they get. And we really can monitor everything. When we say ‘We Monitor the World,’ we really mean it. In fact, why not talk to us about what you need to monitor because we’ll probably be able to do it. Our architecture really is that scalable.
To get more detail on our technology architecture, please go to our technology page.