All data stored on NetGain Systems’ Website is safe, secure, and reliable. For us, it’s the only way to do business.
How We Keep Your Data Safe
Thank you for visiting NetGain Systems’ website and using our services. By using our site, you agree to our Terms of Service, which is a legal agreement.
All NetGain Systems accounts are fully private by default. You will never receive sensitive information in plain-text. None of your information provided will be shared or disclosed with a third party.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, www.netgain-systems.com, or by corresponding with us through phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, participate in any discussion boards, forums or other social media functions on our site or enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. We also store the Content that your upload or provide to the Service in order to provide you with the features and functionality of the Service.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from individuals or corporate entities which are subscribers to our service (‘Subscribers’) where you are to be designated a user of our service. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them, subject to your agreements with them.
Use of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or between a Subscriber and us and to – provide you with the information, products and services that you or a Subscriber request from us;
– to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
– to provide you with information about our goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please do not tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
– to notify you about changes to our service;
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most optimized manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between a Subscriber and us;
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you, Subscribers and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
User Access and Choice
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum, directory or testimonial on our site or deactivate it by contacting us here.
We will respond to your request to access within 2 to 3 working days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or is needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we are intending to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us here.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that NetGain do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
NetGain Systems Pte Ltd
4012 Techplace 1 #07-14,
Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
(65) 6456 1722
(65) 6465 7665