- Participate in the full system development life cycle with application design, development, implementation and production support.
- Analyse business requirements and transform them into technical design.
- Implement the technical design, develop application programs and test the functional requirements.
- Conduct user training on application systems and provide on-going production support.
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- Maintain system procedure and documentation according to established standards.
- Minimum 3 years of Java/Linux programming.
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English and Chinese.
- Familiar with technologies like RMI, Servlets, Struts, JSP.
- Preferably with System Administration skills in Linux/Unix.
- Passionate in software development and eager to acquire new skills/ technologies.
- Strong team player, willing to learn and excel in a dynamic environment, and work independently.
For interested candidates, please email your CVs and/or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.