- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of software features.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Organize and write supporting documents for software features.
- Standardize content across platforms.
- Improve and organize Wiki documents.
- Revise documents for new features and update Technical manual.
- Basic Sanity testing for documentation of test cases.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have an experience in Technical writing and documentation for at least 2 years and above.
- Excellent in written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Possess high levels of interpersonal skills, and having the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Have the ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work under extreme pressure.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
- Preferably Female.
For interested candidates, please email your CVs and/or queries to email@example.com.