Cyber Threat Hunting. Automated.
NetGain Security Analytics secures what is important to you.
NetGain SIEM monitors the information security of an organization through analyzing event and activity data from servers, network and security devices. By using intelligent correlation, it hunts for security threats and alert the organization of anomaly and abnormal behaviour.
Holistic View Of Security Environment
- Ingest and normalize logs from all sources
- Centralized repository for info security logs and data
- Supports different use cases for audit, compliance, help desk and troubleshooting
Hybrid And Cloud-Native Monitoring
- Security threat hunting for cloud Iaas, Paas & SaaS
- Threat correlation from hybrid and cloud sources
- Single pane of glass management for hybrid and cloud
- Integration with third party threat intelligence and systems
Automated Threat Hunting And Alert
- Intelligent analysis and correlation of logs from different sources to find security threats
- More than 600 threat rules out-of-the-box
- Mapping to MITRE ATT&CK and threat intelligence
- Create your own custom rules using common language or GUI
Anomaly detection is the identification of the behaviour of IT components that deviate from its normal behavior. By using historical data, the AI determines the baseline behaviour of the IT components and identifies anomalies as it happens. IT ops may also set the sensitivity of the AI detection.
An outlier is an IT component that deviates drastically from the given norm or average of the data set. AI is used to identify the outlier in the given data set. IT ops may also set the sensitivity of the AI detection.
How Does NetGain SIEM Works?
- Collect event and log data created by host systems, applications and security devices throughout the infrastructure
- Normalize the data into a common schema (Elastic Common Schema)
- Store data in central database (Elasticsearch)
- Correlate data automatically on a user-set schedule
- Identify security threats and notify the SOC of threats
- Run reports on demand or on set schedule
- Add new threat rules
- Add new threat intelligence sources
Do you know how stable and secure
your IT infrastructure really is?
Sign-up for our free trial or give us a call today.
Our proven IT support, monitoring, security management solutions, and forward-thinking and proven industry experience will ensure your company is getting maximum uptime from your systems and giving you and your team peace of mind.