At NetGain Systems, we take pride in ensuring our customers are constantly satisfied with our products and services. We are proud to showcase some of our success stories and how we have effectively helped our customers to prevent IT downtime.
Beijing Olympics 2008
Commissioned to ensure the success of the vast Beijing Olympics’ IT infrastructure, NetGain delivered – a powerful testament to NetGain’s expertise and agility. Multiple games across a variety of locations were broadcast live, with NetGain monitoring more than 15,000 devices.
- Detected and rectified issues before actual games.
- Monitored more than 15,000 devices over multiple locations and venues.
Unicredit Global Services
UniCredit Global Business Services is the IT support arm of UniCredit, a leading European commercial bank with an international network spanning 17 European countries and 50 markets, with about 9,000 branches and more than 149,000 employees.
- Uptime of 99.999% ensured. NetGain’s monitoring solution alerts Unicredit Global Business Service IT monitoring team to symptoms before they reach critical levels.
- Peace of Mind. With local support from NetGain Systems, the Unicredit Global Business Service IT monitoring team have put behind their worries behind them about adding new devices in the network.
- Prompt and proactive IT planning. Up-to-date status of IT infrastructure with industry standard reports readily available either on demand or pre-scheduled.
It is a key responsibility for Nippon Paint IT team to ensure the live status of their servers is at high efficiency levels to prevent critical issues. With a small team of five to manage both hardware and software, allocating time and resources to monitor their IT infrastructure can be a challenge.
- Increased productivity and efficiency of IT team. Centralized dashboard to monitor over multiple devices.
- Quicker response time. “Live” notification alerts are directed to relevant member of the team and resolved before end users are even aware of an issue caused by IT downtime.
- Prompt and proactive IT planning. Up-to-date status of IT infrastructure with industry standard reports are readily available either on demand or pre-scheduled.
PT Bukit Makmur Mandiri Utama (BUMA)
IT monitoring has always been a key area of concern in BUMA IT strategy. Despite trying several makes of open-source monitoring software, BUMA IT team still continued to face issues of extensive software customization, which were very time-consuming. All that was before NetGain entered the picture to meet their monitoring requirements.
- Monitoring 100 network devices.
- Customization of Enterprise Manager for specific monitoring needs.
Nanyang Technological University
The rapid growth of Nanyang Technological University (NTU) over recent years has resulted in a significant increase in the number of IT devices and electronic services required for the university needs. NetGain monitoring solution enables NTU IT team to monitor the IT infrastructure of the multiple-campus university from one single console in a single location.
- Time and resources freed up for more strategic and value-added services.
- Decrease in end users’ complains with less IT downtime faced.
Do you know how stable and secure
your IT infrastructure really is?
Sign-up for our free trial or give us a call today.
Our proven IT support, monitoring, security management solutions, and forward-thinking and proven industry experience will ensure your company is getting maximum uptime from your systems and giving you and your team peace of mind.