Data. Voice. Video. IoT. Smart Cities.
Maximizing uptime for the backbone of the networked world.
Enterprises rely on telcos and managed services providers (MSPs) for their business operations, from connectivity to the internet all the way to full outsourcing of business IT operations.
For telcos and MSPs, managing IT uptime is a very important driver of revenue and customer satisfaction. Their SLAs may be tied to IT infrastructure performance and availability, and it also costs the telcos and MSPs when they need to send their staff to a client site to fix or mitigate IT downtime problems.
In working with our telco and MSP partners, we have identified several key features that drive their service offerings:
- Accurate and timely fault and performance monitoring
- Comprehensive log collection, mapping and forwarding
- Alarm root cause correlation and notification
- Northbound integration to various tools and softwares
- Configuration management of network devices
How do telecoms companies use NetGain to improve their operations?
- To monitor and manage their own IP Core, MPLS, IPRAN, Wi-Fi networks
- As the monitoring system to provide managed services for large enterprises, government agencies and SMB companies
- As the monitoring system to provide hotel management systems, including monitoring of devices such as IP Phones, Smart TVs and other devices
- As the monitoring system to provide IT Infrastructure monitoring for servers, storage, network and database in HQ and branches
- As the monitoring system for turnkey projects in enterprise and government
Benefits of using NetGain
- NetGain Cloud Vista Suite is a multi-tenant solution, is highly scalable and is capable of monitoring more than a million devices in remote branches, even through MPLS or internet links. It provides MSPs with an easy-to-use and cost-effective cloud solution to offer IT infrastructure management and SIEM as a service to their clients.
- NetGain Cloud Vista Suite gives you visibility to your IT infrastructure in remote sites. IT operations in the HQ would be able to use NetGain Cloud Vista Suite to ensure that the IT systems in remote sites are functioning properly, and to be able to resolve issues quickly.
- NetGain prides itself on providing a flexible solution, coupled with the ability of the development team to customize the software to fit telco’s needs. This allows the telco to streamline its operations and increase productivity in using NetGain.
Do you know how stable and secure
your IT infrastructure really is?
Find out with a free trial of our solutions